cause millions of dollars in damage every year. There are many ways and products out there to treat for termites and this can all be confusing.
Here at Pest Products Online, we offer a variety of treatments you can do yourself for far cheaper than a termite company would charge you. There are 2 main styles of treatment, Liquid Barrier treatments and Bait Station Treatments. One key difference is clear, if you already have termites than bait stations are NOT for you, they are only effective as preventative treatments. Termidor SC for liquid treatments is the best option, in our opinion, whether you have termites or not.
Either way, check out or products below, do your own termite treatment and save!
Click here to read our Termites Articles
Click here to view our Termite Pictures
|For Current Termite Infestations perform a Liquid Barrier Treatment:
- Measure your home or business to determine how much product to purchase.
- Install a chemical barrier everywhere around your home where
termites can enter. This kills termites as they come to and from your home to their nest.
- Can provide control from 5-15 years.
- Works on current infestations as well as preventing future infestations.
- We recommend Termidor SC for this type application.
To Prevent Subterranean Termites
- Perform regular Inspections on your property.
- Perform regular treatments on your property.
- Either Liquid barrier treatments with Termidor or
a bait station system like Advance are ideal for preventing termites.
Termites, sometimes known as white ants or wood lice, usually prefer to feed on dead plant material, generally in the form of wood, leaf litter or soil, and about 10% of the 4,000 odd species are economically important as pests that can cause serious structural damage to buildings, crops or plantation forests.
For complete instructions on how to use these products read the label and the material safety data sheet. If you still have questions we will be happy to speak with you. Give us a toll free call 1-877-245-5995.