Whitmire Pro Control Plus bug bombs have a synergized residual formula which combines the knockdown of pyrethrins with the residual activity of cyfluthrin for indoor pests.
It is ideal for space treatments in facilities where food handling is not a concern.
One 6 oz. can treats up to 5,000 cubic ft. of unobstructed space (25'x 8')
USE FOR INSECT INFESTATIONS IN:
Apartments,Attics, Basements, Buses, Cabins, Campers, Non-food/feed Areas of Commercial Buildings, Garages, Hospitals*, Hotels, Houses, Kennels, Motels, Nursing Homes*, Office Buildings, Railroad Cars, Schools**, Sheds, Ships, Storage Areas, Truck Trailers, Warehouses, Zoos.
Extremely Flammable. Keep away from fire, sparks and heated surfaces. Contents under pressure. Do not use or store near heat or open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130°F may cause bursting. This product contains a highly flammable ingredient.
It may cause a fire or explosion if not used properly.
Follow the “Directions for Use” on this label very carefully.
GENERAL USE RESTRICTIONS
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING
1. OPEN cabinets, cupboards, drawers, closets and doors in areas to be treated. REMOVE or cover exposed foods, dishes, utensils, food processing equipment and surfaces. REMOVE pets and birds, cover and turn off fish aquariums before spraying. Turn off air flow systems in aquariums. COVER waxed wood floors, waxed furniture and stereo or
other plastic dust covers in the immediate area surrounding the fogger (newspaper may be used).
2. CLOSE outside doors and windows. DO NOT use more than one fogger per room. DO NOT use in small, enclosed spaces such as closets, cabinets or under counters or tables. Do not use in a room 5 ft x 5 ft or smaller; instead, allow fog to enter from other rooms. Turn off ALL ignition sources such as pilot lights (shut off gas valves), other open flames or running electrical appliances that cycle off and on (i.e., refrigerator, thermostats, etc.). Call your gas utility or management company if you need assistance with your pilot lights.
3. Place a chair, table or stand in the center of the room to be fogged. Cover with several layers of newspaper,
paper towels or plastic tarp.
4. SHAKE CAN WELL. Tilt sprayer AWAY from face (container sprays straight up). Press tab down in locked position.
5. Set fogger on covered stand. Immediately leave
6. Keep treated area closed for at least two hours. Before reoccupying area, open all doors and windows and allow treated area to air for 30 minutes. In the home, cover all food processing surfaces, dishes and utensils in the treatment area or wash thoroughly before use. Do not use in serving areas while food isexposed. Do not use in the food/feed areas of Commercial Food/Feed Handling Establishments, Restaurants or other areas where food/feed is commercially prepared or processed. Do not use in serving areas while food is exposed or facility is in operation. Serving areas are areas where prepared foods are served such as dining rooms but excluding areas where foods may be prepared or held. Non-food/feed areas are areas such as garbage rooms, lavatories, floor drains (to sewers), entries and vestibules, offices, locker rooms, machine rooms, boiler rooms, garages, closets, and storage (after canning or bottling). Apply this product only as specified on this label.
Best prices on Pest Control Products and Supplies!
Fast free shipping on all orders. We only sell professional pest control products, the same that are used by the pros.
You cannot find our products in the big box stores.
Do it yourself pest control and save!